«Моi Коrni» Care service for tombs and graves in Belarus
+375 (29) 595 77 73
+375 (29) 675 77 73
- Hearse - a vehicle which is used to carry the coffin with the body, relatives and friends of the deceased on the cemetery, to the building of civil ceremonies or funeral in the crematorium and to return funeral participants to the provided address. Hearse is equipped with a device for easy loading - unloading of the coffin, its fixation during the movement and places for the participants of the funeral.
- Funeral service agent - a staff member of specialized service shop for the funeral business, rendering services of the funeral organization and maintenance of the customer with supplies.
- Embalming of the body - body-deceased by special structures to slow decomposition and deodorization.
- Religion cemeteries - cemeteries, intended for burial of the dead one faith (religion).
- Military funeral rite - the military funeral in accordance with the rite established by the statutes of the Armed Forces.
- Military cemetery - a cemetery designed for burying the dead soldiers, citizens called up for military training, law enforcement officers, a war veteran, retired from military service, if it doesn’t contradict the will of these persons, a spouse, close or other relatives.
- The will of the deceased (the will of a person about respect to his body after his death) - the desire is expressed orally in the presence of witnesses or in writing.
- Entrance area cemetery (crematorium) - part of the cemetery (crematorium), which includes entry to the funeral procession, the entrance to visitors, parking, flower shop, stand with the plan of the cemetery (crematorium) and the regulations of their content.
- Civil funerals - burial rite of civilians, which does not include elements of the military and religious ceremonies.
- The group burial - burial of persons whose death occurred at the same time as a result of accidents, disasters and other emergencies.
- Burial - burial of remains or ashes.
- Civil funeral ceremonies building - a ritual purpose building, being constructed according to standard designs, with appropriate external and internal appearance, and includes reception, reception desk, the room of the head of the ceremony and paperwork, lobby, waiting room, a room for relatives, forming a guard of honor room, room preparation to the ceremony, memorial hall, the room staff, wardrobe, smoking room, props and technical facilities (ventilation, switchboard, cold room, storage room for trucks).
- Burial zone - part of the cemetery for burial of the dead in coffins or urns with ashes.
- Zone \"moral protection\" (the moral area, the green protection zone) - the zone that separates the common building areas and funeral facility of destination. It represents the portion of the cemetery (crematorium) at its perimeter with a dense band of trees 10-20 m wide, consisting of at least two rows of deciduous (30-35%) and conifers (65-70%) of trees and hedges bunk of shrubs.
- Zone mourning ceremonies - part of the cemetery, on which the building of civil funeral rites (crematorium) or venue for the funeral ceremony is situated.
- Execution of the will of the deceased to the burial of the body (remains) or ashes - guaranteed execution wishes of the deceased, expressed orally in the presence of witnesses or in writing, to be buried at a specified place for it.
- Executors of the will of the deceased - the persons mentioned in his expression of will, with their consent to take the responsibility to fulfill the will of the deceased.
- Hearse-a stretcher for a coffin - the stretcher, on which the casket is set to transfer it to the grave in the summer if the inability to use the hearse-carriage. Stretcher is carried by 8 people.
- Hearse - a stretcher for an urn - the stretcher, on which case with an urn is set, to transfer it to a place of burial. Stretcher carried by 4 people.
- Hearse-pedestal - a steady rise in the hall of farewell to install it on the coffin during the ceremony of farewell.
- Hearse-sled - sled, on which in winter time coffin is carried to the place of burial.
- Cemetery with the hills over the graves - the cemetery, on which after precipitation of the earth burial mounds shaped on the graves, later turfed, and gravestones are placed on the hills.
- Decor - decorating system for constructions or products.
- Cemetery – town-planning complex or object that contains the location (territory) for the burial of the dead or their ashes after cremation.
- Lawn-type cemetery - the cemetery where the graves surface after precipitation of land is planned, and after the installation of the monument and the planting of flowers in front of it is sown with grass mixture.
- Cemetery period - the time of decomposition and mineralization of the body of the deceased.
- Graves registration book - a book in which people register each office of a cemetery burial.
- Tombstones installations record book - a book in which cemetery office workers record the installations of tombstones.
- Columbarium - a place of burial (vault) urns with ashes. Columbarium vertically divided into tiers, the tiers are divided into niches, closed with commemorative plates.
- Crematory (crematory complex) - a ritual structure, designed to bring bodies (remains) of the dead (dead) to fire (cremation).
- Cremation - the legend of the corpse to fire (fire burial). Cremation is performed according to the will of the deceased during his lifetime, followed up by the place of burial urns with ashes.
- Religious buildings and structures - objects for religious ceremonies.
- A person carrying out the organization of the burial - a specific person, who had been instructed to carry out burial in writing or orally in the presence of witnesses by the deceased.
- Memorial columbarium plaque - a plate that covers a columbarium niche, where the name, middle name and surname, date of birth and death of the buried.
- Burial places – grounds, taken away in accordance with the ethical, health and environmental requirements with construction in these cemeteries for burial (the remains) of the dead, the walls of grief for the burial urns with ashes of the dead, crematorium and other buildings and structures designed for the burial of the dead. Burial may be related to cultural and historic objects.
- Place of unclaimed ashes burial - a place in the crematorium, where the total unclaimed ashes burial is carried out.
- Place of honor - the burial place of honor individuals.
- The grave - a deepening in the ground for coffin or urn burial.
- Gravestones construction (headstone) - memorable structures, established at the graves of monuments, obelisks, crosses, etc.
- Unclaimed ashes - ashes, which haven’t been received by the person, to which the document on the cremation is given out within one year from the date of cremation. Niches for burial urns with ashes - recesses in the walls of sorrow, in which urn with the ashes are set. Niches are usually closed with memorial plates.
- The norms for the disposal of land acquisition - the size of burial plots, established regulations.
- Rite - the symbolic ceremony, performed in a strict order (ritual).
- Public cemetery - a cemetery designed to bury the dead according to their expression or by a decision of a special service for the funeral business.
- Funeral rite - the rite by which the funeral is carried.
- Gardening cemeteries and crematoria - planting trees, shrubs, flowers and herbs in the cemeteries and crematoria.
- The remains - the body of a deceased person.
- Monument - here: the construction of a memorial gravestones (stove, an obelisk, a statue), which may be listed last name, first name of the buried, date of birth and death, and can be placed images of labor, military and religious symbols, as well as an epitaph.
- The list of services for burial - a list that includes services provided at no charge or for a fee to the customer service specialist for the funeral business.
- Staff conducting the funeral - a group of people, including master of ceremonies, musicians, staff cemeteries and crematoria.
- Burial - burial ritual actions of the body (remains) of a person after his death. Burial can be done by bringing the body (remains) of the dead to earth (burial in a grave, crypt), fire (cremation urns, followed by burial urns), and water (water burial).
- Illustrative plot burial - plot in the cemetery, with examples of modern methods of burial and registration of places of burial of the coffin with the body and the urn with the ashes after cremation.
- The memorial - a memorial dinner held in a certain order in the house of the deceased or other places (restaurants, cafes, etc.).
- Funeral business - sector of the economy or its subject, which includes activities to ritual, legal, manufacturing, ceremonial and other related services associated with building and operating of funeral supplies, and organizing and conducting funerals.
- Funeral - wooden and metal caskets, urns for the ashes, wreaths, ribbons (including with inscriptions), white slippers, blankets and other items of funeral ritual.
- Funerals - burial of the remains or ashes.
- Funeral for state protocol - a funeral rite for state officials, established by public authorities.
- Funeral for a business protocol - funeral workers in industry, banking, administrative areas of ritual, set the management of these areas.
- An honor guard - a group of ceremonial and symbolic support of protection.
- Ashes - the remains of the body after cremation, extraction of foreign objects (nails from the coffin, etc.) and grinding.
- Item delivery of equipment for the care of the grave - the space in which to store and given to visitors of cemeteries at no charge for equipment maintenance beyond the grave - shovels, rakes, buckets, etc.
- Fluttering ashes - one of the ways of disposal of ashes, is its projection on any territory.
- Registrations mark on a new grave - a plate with the name, first name and patronymic of the buried, dates of birth and death.
- Register of burial - burial record on the registration book of the dead on the basis of death certificates and invoices, orders for the funeral, carried out in an office and a cemetery containing the surname, first name of the deceased, date of birth and death, burial date, number of quarters, sectors and the tombs where the buried body (remains), name and patronymic responsible for the grave.
- Religious ritual funeral - the funeral rite, the content of which is determined by religious organizations, religious groups. May be included as a part of the ritual in a civil ceremony.
- Ritual - the order of the ceremony, including a funeral. May include a scenario ceremony, speeches and chants, the description of clothing and paraphernalia, the repertoire of support, direction and stage directions to it.
- Ritual (funeral) services to the population - giving to the public a specific list of funeral services at no charge or for a fee.
- Ritual buildings and facilities - buildings and structures for the ceremonies, including the farewell to the dead.
- Ritual hall crematorium - funeral hall in the building of the crematorium, where a ceremony is held.
- Family grave - the grave, in which a relative of the deceased had already been buried.
- Salon-shop (store) - a specialized service for the funeral business - is an institution in which the centrally addressed issues related to organizing and conducting the funeral, the funeral of executed documents, ordered and paid for services and funeral supplies to be delivered to the address specified by the customer. Salon-shop makes the sale of funeral supplies to the models, the store - directly from the warehouse at the store. Duties of the showroom, their equipment and staff are regulated by the \"Instruction on the order of funeral and cemetery maintenance in the Republic of Belarus.\"
- Sanitary and environmental requirements for the placement of the burial grounds - the requirements defined in accordance with sanitary rules and norms in the light for the city or other settlement, hydrological characteristics, topography, soil composition, the maximum permissible environmental pressures on the environment.
- Death certificate - medical, legal and accounting document certifying the fact and cause of death and the source of information for national statistics of causes of death and the basis for the processing of documents for burial. The death certificate may be medical or public document.
- Crypt - underground or buried in the ground structure, part of a building or structure intended for burial.
- Condolences - a written message or oral treatment with the words of grief, regret and sympathy.
- Covering card of the cremated - a card containing the registration number, the ritual hall, last name, first name, age and sex cremated, the signature of the manager.
- Social benefit for the burial - the allowance paid to compensate the cost of burying the dead persons who are responsible to carry out the burial.
- The walls of grief - in the form of wall space for burial urns with ashes of the dead.
- Account-order for the funeral - a document stamped with angled organization, which issued an order specifying in the upper right corner of the code organization, employee number and the agent\'s funeral service telephone for reference.
- Mourning - the kind of conduct related to domestic constraints and psychological feelings about the loss of a loved one has befallen.
- Mourning clothes - the kind of clothes for men and women prescribed mourning etiquette.
- Funeral procession - funeral procession, or memorial, a column of vehicles, and a farewell memorial rallies and demonstrations, civil funeral service.
- The funeral procession - ritual procession of mourners.
- Funeral wreaths tapes - tapes that are attached to the wreath on the tapes indicate from whom entrusted with this wreath.
- The funeral cortege - a funeral mourning column.
- Memorial service - (civil funeral) - a type of funeral processions organized in the halls of the buildings or outdoors on the established schedule.
- Funeral etiquette - the rules and codes of conduct to address the psychological and organizational problems during the funeral ceremony.
- The urn containing the ashes - a vessel which is placed in a sealed plastic bag containing the ashes of the deceased. Urn may have different appearance.
- Land-quarters of the cemetery - parts into which the road network area breaks cemetery. The numbering of blocks is set according to the master plan drawing cemetery. Non-quarters indicated the plates secured to the bars to be installed on the corners of blocks.
- Participants in the burial - a group of persons directly involved in the funeral and incorporating taken upon themselves the responsibility for the burial of close relatives, friends, coworkers, neighbors, priests, singers, etc.
- Master of ceremonies - the organizer of the burial, a specialist in funeral rites, which may be an employee of a specialized service for the funeral business, boutique, local authority or protocol service where he worked dead.
- The funeral ceremony - the ceremony, which includes the set of bathing rituals and preparation for burial, the funeral cortege, funeral and memorial services, transfer of remains to the place of burial, burial (or ashes after cremation), memorial day.
- Label - a card with a photograph indicating the positions, names, name and patronymic of the owner, worn on the left breast.
- Epitaph - an inscription on gravestones funeral or memorial construction plate in the form of a literary work, usually symbolic content.
- Etiquette - the traditional common rules of behavior.
- Tiers columbarium (walls of sorrow) - the horizontal rows of niches in which urns containing the ashes are placed.